This card makes a fun “package”... and it is a gift itself when the recipient unties the ribbon and opens the card and it opens BIG!~ like a present! There is a fun watercoloring technique included in these instructions. Make this card and experience the joy of watching the recipient open your gift! FUN! You will love the beautiful images in this stamp set!
So Very Grateful Card
Stamps: So Very Grateful, Wood #133050, Clear #133053
Paper: Daffodil Delight Cardstock, #119683, cut 3 1/2”x 4 1/2; Island Indigo Cardstock, #122923, cut 3”x4”, and 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”; Whisper White Cardstock, #100730, cut 3 3/4” x 11”.
Ink: Stampin’ Ink Refills: Island Indigo, #122932; Daffodil Delight, 119672; Wild Wasabi #109020, Staz On Jet Black Pad #101406.
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, #113439; Argyle Embossing Folder, #127750; Stampin Trimmer #126889; 1/4” Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon 12”, Blender Pen #102485, Bone Folder, #102300, Snail Adhesive, #104332, Paper Plate.
- Use the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut your cardstock into the sizes noted above. Using the scoring blade on the Stampin’ Trimmer, score the Whisper white cardstock at 2 3/4”, 5 1/2” and 8 1/4”. Use the Bone Folder over each score line to get a good fold.
- Run the larger Island Indigo piece through the Big Shot using the Argyle Embossing folder. Using the Snail Adhesive, adhere the larger Daffodil Delight piece to the embossed Island Indigo piece. Adhere the Daffodil Delight Ribbon to the center back of the smaller Island Indigo piece using the Snail Adhesive. Adhere this piece (with the ribbon attached) to the front of the card, on the Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Using the Staz On Jet Black Pad stamp the images on each folded “page” of the fold out card as shown. Stamp the sentiment on the last page.
- Place several drops of the three ink refills on the paper plate. Using the Blender Pen, pick up color from the refill ink palette and color in the images on the fold out card.
- Allow to dry (just takes a few seconds) and then close the card on score lines. Using the Snail Adhesive, adhere the last “page” to the Island Indigo piece on the front of the card. Tie the ribbon to close up the card.