How about a Valentines Day Sample?
This basket is just too cute, I had to share. It's a great little way to give a gift to a teacher, co-worker or that special someone.
Create the basket, put some of your favorite Valentine candy in a cellophane bag, tie it, add a tag and your all set to give a great Valentines day basket.
I'll list the supplies here used to create the basket and feel free to contact me about this project or any other Valentines ideas you may need.
|I Love You Basket|
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
- Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Chocolate Chip card stock
- Pink Pirouette textured card stock
- Candy Lane Designer Series paper
- On Board Loads of Letters
- Chocolate Chip 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Riding Hood Red 3/8" taffeta ribbon
- Linen thread
- Antique Brass Jumbo eyelets
- Crafters' Tool Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Baskets & Blooms Bigz XL die
- Stamping sponges
- Crystal Effects
- Sticky Strip
- Small flat cellophane bag
- White sewing thread