Don’t you just love it when you purchase a new Stampin’ Up! product and you discover unexpected ways to use it? When you purchase the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, you will be thrilled with all the creativity it inspires! Its not for just making bookmarks~you can use it to make cards also! Just look at this great card using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create the focal point for this card!
Stamps: Peaceful Petals. Wood #133104; Clear #133107
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, #100730; Island Indigo Cardstock, #122923; Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, #132994, Watercolor Paper, #122959
Ink: Island Indigo Pad, #126986; Daffodil Delight Pad, #126944; Old Olive Pad, #126953, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker, # 119677; Staz On Jet Black #101406
Accessories: Arrows Textured Embossing Folder, #132187; Blender Pens, #102845; 1/4” Daffodil Delight 1/4” Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon; Dazzling Details #124117; Ticket Duo Builder Punch, #126883; 3/16” Corner Rounder Punch; Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, #133324; Sponge Daubers, #102892; Paper Snips, #103579; Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, #113439; Snail Adhesive, #104332; Stampin’ Dimensionals, #104430
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4” x 11”, for card front. Cut Island Indigo Cardstock 4” x 5 1/4”. Cut Watercolor Wonder DSP 2” x 4 3/4”. Cut Watercolor Paper 1 1/2” x 3 1/4”, and round the corners using the Corner Rounder Punch.
- Insert the Watercolor Paper into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and punch to create the top of the tag. Cut the Daffodil Delight 1/4” Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon 8” long and thread through the top of the tag. Using the Paper Snips, snip the ends to an angle. Set aside.
- Stamp the Watercolor Paper with the image from the Peaceful Petals set, using the Staz On Jet Black pad. To give the watercolor effect, press the lids of the stamp pads together while the pads are closed, creating a pool of color on the inside lid of the pad. Using the blender pens, pick up the color from the inside lids and color in the stamped image. Use the Daffodil Delight Stampin‘ Marker to color in the centers of the petals. Add Dazzling Details to the centers, and set aside to dry.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper white cardstock using the Daffodil Delight stamp pad. Punch using the Ticket Duo Builder Punch. Daub the edges of the sentiment with ink from the Daffodil Delight pad.
- Run the Island Indigo cardstock through the Big shot using the Arrows Textured Embossing Folder.
- Fold the Whisper White cardstock in half forming the card. Adhere the Island Indigo to the front, using the Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere the tag to the front of the card using Stampin‘ Dimensionals. Adhere the stamped piece to the tag using Stampin‘ Dimensionals. Adhere the sentiment with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.