Fifth Annual Ruthless Stamping
"Craft Your Christmas" Retreat
October 12, 13, 14, 2018
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
Santa Ana, California
Welcome to the fifth annual Ruthless Stamping Retreat!
I am so excited about this upcoming retreat!
Does the thought of getting away for a weekend with other women, while you stamp and craft to get ready for the Christmas holidays, sound wonderful to you?
Then come away with Ruthless Stamping for our fifth annual
"Craft your Christmas" retreat!
You'll be crafting in a lovely setting while having your meals deliciously prepared and served for you! You'll make new friends! You'll go home with wonderful completed paper crafting projects that will help you celebrate Christmas while reducing the stress!
Come and join me at this "Craft Your Christmas" event! There will be great door prizes for all, fun and inspiring WOW demonstrations, and lots of fun surprises!
You are going to love our venue! The location is great, because you'll feel like you really got away, and yet you won't spend hours on the freeway on Friday night! You'll be pleased with the meals and their presentation. You'll be excited about the lovely and clean rooms, the exercise room, the pool, the pond, our meeting room, and the great customer service in the hotel.
All your projects will be prepared for you, so you can come and learn techniques and assemble your projects without the delay of doing your own measuring and cutting. You'll be pleased with the variety and creativity of all the projects.
Check out all the details below for the proposed agenda.
NOTE: Registration is limited to the first 35 people!
Here's the proposed schedule:
Friday, October 12
Check in to your room anytime after 4 pm. Receive your Welcome Bag upon arrival.
Warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival!!
Meet up at 7 pm downstairs in the California Ballroom and and get to know your fellow crafters! Then start crafting your Christmas! Bring your welcome bag with you.
This will be an easy evening: Craft Your Christmas with creative gift card holders.
Feel free to stay in the ballroom and work on projects you bring with you, or relax with friends.
Optional: Bring a favorite snack to share. We'll have a microwave for popcorn, and coffee, tea, water, and iced tea for all. We will enjoy these snacks all weekend.
Saturday, October 13
- 8:30-9:30 Breakfast Buffet- at your leisure
- 9:30 Continue to "Craft your Christmas" with Cards, Cards, Cards
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1:45 "Craft your Christmas" with a unique album to preserve your holiday memories
- 5:30 Dinner
- 7:00 Pajama Party! Wear your fun and favorite pajamas (optional), come and relax, and do just a bit more crafting.
- "Craft Your Christmas" with some special gift items
Stay in the ballroom afterwards and relax and have fun:
Have some crafting or stamping you'd like to bring and work on? Or bring some table games or cards to play with your new friends... or just head on back to your room.. or go out to the movies... or ???
Sunday, October 14
- Breakfast, 8:30-9:30 at your leisure
- 9:30 "Craft your Christmas" with ?? (I'm still planning!)
- We'll conclude officially around noon, but the room will be open until 2 if you want to squeeze in a bit more crafting.
- Check out of your room by 12 Noon.
- WOW presentations - Throughout the day on Saturday, we'll have some WOW presentations from other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.... Great ideas to inspire your creativity!
- Swapping: Would you like to swap with your other retreat buddies? Demonstrators LOVE to swap, and I think you will too! Create a card (or 3 D project) to swap with others. It must be made entirely with Stampin' Up! product (current or retired). This is entirely optional. However, I'll need to know by September 15 if you are planning on swapping, so I can report to everyone and let them know how many projects to make. Join the fun!
- Display boards for you to be further inspired (picture taking encouraged)
- "Try It" centers around the room to try new products
- Registration is limited to the first 35 people
- Retired products offered on Saturday, at reduced prices
What do you get with your registration?
- Lovely room with all taxes included
- Spacious meeting rooms with view, lots of room to spread out and stamp
Free parking (Parking is $17.00 per day for regular guests)
Free Wi Fi in room and meeting room (Wifi costs $9.25 per day for regular hotel guests)
Warm Chocolate Chip cookie on arrival
Access to pool
Access to exercise room
- Four wonderful meals.. Large buffet breakfast (Saturday and Sunday), buffet lunch and a served dinner.
- Beverages throughout the day and evening in meeting room
- Lots of surprises throughout the weekend
- Lots and lots of projects, all prepared for you ahead of time!
Hundreds of dollars worth of door prizes! Everyone is a winner!
Go home with:
- Lots and lots of hand made projects
- Lots of fun ideas and inspiration
- Great pictures
- New Friends
- Refreshed spirit
What to bring:
- Adhesive (double sided tape like Stampin' Up!'s SNAIL is recommended)
- Bone folder
- Glue Dots
- Your Stampin' Up! Catalog
- Your Stampin' up Holiday catalog
- Snack to share for Friday night (Optional)
- Fun (modest) pajamas for Saturday night (Optional)
- Your swap (optional)
REGISTRATION ENDS on Friday, September 15. Room availability is limited, so sign up today
to guarantee your spot, even if you are not submitting payment at that time.
Prices are listed Per Person in the room.
Single Room $474.00
Double Room $374.00
Triple Room $324.00
Quad Room $310.00
When registering, please
send at least
a 50% deposit to hold your place.
All payments must be received by Saturday, September 15.
Complete payment is by check or cash b
September 15 so that the hotel and myself have accurate counts for rooms, food and supplies.
NOTE: We are saving money by paying by check or cash, and not Pay Pal or credit card, thus avoiding extra fees.
Click here to fill out and submit the registration form.
Mail in or deliver your payment to Ruth Bingle,1118 E Glenwood Ave, Fullerton, Ca. 92831
NOTE: I realize that you have till September 15 to register.
However! I need to start preparing your projects!
So, if you are hoping and planning to attend the retreat,
could you let me know now? Thank you!
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel by September 15, you will receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued after that date, but you will receive all the products for the projects two weeks after the retreat. (Per Stampin' Up! policy, we cannot stamp for you, but we can supply the products for the projects as they are prepared for the attendees) Registration is transferable to someone else up till September 27.
Please contact us for assistance with this.
Don't wait! Sign up for the retreat now!
Questions? Feel free to contact Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Here's what some 2017 attendees said about the retreat:
"A great time away with friends, delicious food, and the most incredible projects ever!"
Rebecca said, "The quality and creativity of the projects and demonstrations were outstanding..."
Shirley shared, " What a wonderful weekend meeting new friends and doing what we love. I've learned new techniques, new color schemes, and am overwhelmed with ideas for cards."
"Ruth's weekend retreat is a great jump start on getting ready for Christmas. She has surprises planned throughout the weekend and does all of the hard prep work. Go home with dozens of handmade projects that are perfect for seasons greetings, and gift giving!"